Monday, December 10, 2012

72!? Just had to....

North Bank Trail Run. :45 Richmond, VA 72? Degrees? In December…I just had to hit the trails today. Drove down to the North Bank Trail along the James River here in Richmond. Only about 2 mi from the house. Very nice running after the rain last night. It was warm and the trail was a little wet and slippery. I took it pretty slow for two reasons, 1. My legs weren't feeling so wonderful and 2. cause the slippery trail had 'injury' written all over it. The first part of the trail was mostly down hill anyway. Once I got to the turn around by the suspension bridge, the sun came out and it really warmed up. I felt a little better the second half of the run, but still took it a little easier than usual. I want to really let my legs heal. This is my third trail run in a row, so I feel pretty fortunate to have the ability to hit the trails on such a nice day here in Richmond. Looking to hit the roads this week, so check back soon, cause running the streets here in Richmond can get pretty interesting at times. TFR -w

No comments:

Post a Comment