Friday, December 28, 2012

BLVD to North Bank

Richmond, VA.  Blvd to North bank. Road/Trail.  48min.  I actually did this run yesterday, but didn't have much time to blog it in.  It was pretty simple, just down Blvd to Maymont Park and on to the North Bank trail.  I only took it out to the Byrd Park entrance where it opens up to the neighborhood.  It was cold and windy.  Seemed going out that the wind was in my face and I remember thinking "oh good, it will be at my back coming home".  Of course it felt as though it had shifted and was in my face coming back as well.  Oh well, still a great run.  Didn't take a watch but remember seeing the clock on the wall before I left and when I walked in the door.  Roughly 48 mins and 6mi.  Heading out this same way on New Years (Tuesday) for the long 10mi loop again, just going the opposite way this time and introducing more of the buttermilk trail on the south bank of the James River.  Check back in.  TFR -w

No comments:

Post a Comment