Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feeling old run

So this is my first blog post in a few years. Decided I'd start writing about where I am today. Its my 32nd birthday and I'm doing pretty well considering that I weigh the most I ever have...185lbs. Only one thing to do about it. Diet and Exercise.
Don't mistake, I'm very happy right now with where I am. I've had great success in business and my personal life with my wonderful live-in girlfriend. Its just time to strive for something new in my life. A new beginning. A new way of thinking. 12/4/12 Tuesday - Feeling old run. 5.2 miles of busted sidewalks and roads down Monument and Patterson Ave. It was 70 degrees today so not complaining about the weather. It happens to be my birthday today. 32. over weight and felt it. I was explaining to Jaclyn on the porch when I got home, that I could feel the extra 35lbs since my earlier years of running and racing. It will be tough to get back to shape but I'm determined. It was really good to see her on the porch when I got back. I didn't feel particularly good so she was a refreshing sight right as the run ended. Depressed I waddled up the front steps and sat with her for a few minutes. I seem to always tell her about how I 'used' to be an athlete. Sad. I didn't wear a watch, and I'm not going to, until I start to feel more comfortable. No real point. Headed to Mississippi for a few days. Going to get some trail running in. Check back Monday for another post. Heres to change...

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping 'waddle' becomes a word no longer in use of this blog! But def looking forward to more happiness posts. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete